Thursday, January 27, 2011

A gigantic, puffy ball of cotton candy

That is what I look like right now.  I'm going to just go ahead and post this, and get the laughing out of the way:

Photobucket


For the record, I do like the top.  I just think it needs a little um, less skirt. 

Look how cute it is on the pattern envelope!

Photobucket


I'm wearing it backwards because the front looks so, so bad. I couldn't bring myself to show it.  I knew I was in trouble when I laid out the pattern pieces and they looked like this:

Photobucket

You cut two of the front piece, and one of the back. Remember, that is THREE yards of fabric there, allegedly to fit a waist less than one yard.

Holy gathers.
Photobucket

Should I hem this giant blob of Pepto and try to make it work?  Or is it not worth saving?

2 comments:

  1. A cute pattern and I love the pink. Yes it is a bit long but thankfully that is easy to fix.

    ReplyDelete

Followers