Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sewaholic Patterns winner!

Sorry I didn't draw a winner on Tuesday like I promised!  I forgot that Tuesday and Wednesday are normally pretty crazy for me and I wouldn't have time.  So without further ado, the winner is:

Comment #10! (Seriously, how do you guys post the random number generator results in your blog? I cannot figure it out!)

Heather Lou says:

Wow Amy, you've made a ton of (beautiful) stuff! It's kinda crazy to do an actual tally and see where all your weekends went... As for the giveaway, I wouldn't kick the Lonsdale dress out of bed.

Aw, thanks Heather!  Send me an email at amy.b.chojnacki at gmail dot com with your address and I'll get your Lonsdale sent out to you!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, and I'm excited to start another year of sewing!

1 comment:

  1. To show the results of a random number generator, I'd take a screenshot of it, save as jpg and upload as image. Congrats to Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Followers