Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm in!

me-made-may'13

'I, Amy, of Sewing Through the Motions, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear only me-made outfits each day for the duration of May 2013, with the occasional vintage dress cheat day'

In preparation, I moved everything OUT of my closet except homemade stuff! My tally is 20 dresses and 4 blouses, so I totally got this.  I'll probably do weekly updates here on the blog, but I'm doing daily updates on Instagram with the tag #OOTD. You can follow me at amychillmer.  I'd love to follow you back!

I'm sort of cheating a little bit with the vintage thing, but I've got so many spring dresses that I've been dying to wear, and if it's a beautiful day, I want to be able to.  A lot of them are tailored/repaired by me so that kind of counts, right?

Happy May, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers